Sunday, September 2, 2012

Senior Project

Think I might want to go ahead and just use this story. I really want to make this short since we've already invested so much time and I know if I work on another story, I won't be working much on s2tm and don't know if I ever would be able to. I just wanted to know if you would be ok with it?

Since 1st semester of senior project is just preproduction, I think this aligns perfectly for where we're at. We've already kinda got everything, we just need to think about our locations more, characters, pre-production stuff.

Plus, I think Lyndon already knows we're working together? So, it should be ok?

The hardest part, I think is already down, which is the story (kinda).

So? Are you on board? :)

Also, my sister asked if we had finished the short :x

We have an eager audience!

One last thing, have you ever seen the toy story sketchbook? it has a lot of production stuff that I think is very relevant to our story and it's really cool to see how they applied all that work into the movie. Get it here:

http://www.floobynooby.com/pdfs/toystory_sketchbook.pdf

Oh, and...can we keep this between the two of us? Extra  help would be cool, but I think we've got it :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Michael I don't mind at all it would be great to get feedback on it too from the other students and I don't mind working on it now since I am not shooting till December. Its good to hear that you still wanna work on it. So how do you want to approach this now. Rework some designs? I feel we have to rework some designs. Also if you are presenting the story just remember the ending is not solidified yet ( i have the ending but its not on paper) and that we should probably talk about what you think the story is about and see if we are on the same page. But yea i don't mind at all hope it turns out well for you and im happy to hear that your sister is looking forward to seeing it seems like good support on your side :).

    ReplyDelete